Middletown Homes Report: For Sale and Sold May 8, 2015May 07, 2015 08:45PM ● By Kevin
1 E. Crail Court. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
If you are wondering what houses in the area are selling for, we provide a wrap up for these towns, as well. If you’ve noticed a house for sale in your neighborhood and wondered what it went for, scroll to the bottom of the article for a list of this month's report.
1. 120 Tuscany Drive ($410,856) - The Popular Marlborough Model. Desirable open floor plan. Gourmet kitchen and breakfast room open to great room with gas fireplace; study/living room, formal dining room with bay window, and 2 car garage. Second floor includes a huge master suite with 2 large walk-in closets and luxurious bath; 3 additional bedrooms, hall bath, optional princess bath; and laundry. Lower level is ready to be finished with 9' basement walls, rough-in for future bath and Bilco door. Great opportunity to build your dream home with Lifestyle Homes. Parkside is based on Neo-traditional communities of the South. Voted "Community of the Year" several times. Parkside offers a Resident's Club which includes a junior Olympic pool, tennis court, fitness center and banquet room. Come tour the Resident's Club today. There is also a central park, pocket parks and a playground. Come visit this charming one of a kind community. Highly acclaimed Appoquinimink Schools.
2. 601 Old State Road ($295,000) - On over a half acre lot sits this stunning home, lovingly maintained by the original owners. Walking in to the foyer, you will be greeted by the bright and inviting living and dining rooms. Down the hall you will find the powder room with sleek pedestal sink. The large family room with wood-burning fireplace is open to the eat-in kitchen, which offers ample oak cabinetry. From the kitchen, you can access the backyard surrounded by trees and wetlands. Upstairs you will find French doors leading to the spacious master bedroom. The master bedroom is complete with two walk-in closets and a full bathroom with soaking tub, stand-up shower, and double vanity. The three additional bedrooms are well-sized with plenty of closet space and have a full bathroom to share. The laundry room is also on the second floor with easy access to all of the bedrooms. The unfinished basement is great for storage, and also includes a sump pump and workshop table. There is potential for the basement to be turned into a walk-out and finished. There is also a turned two-car garage and large driveway for extra parking. This turnkey home has neutral carpet and paints throughout, and the cherry on top is the new heater and air conditioner in 2014!
3. 1 E. Crail Court ($349,900) - Proposed Cambridge Model. 2 x 6 construction. The Cambridge features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 2 car garage. Home features large kitchen with island, master suite with sitting room, two walk-in closets and deluxe owner's bath with stall shower and corner garden tub. This home has 3200 square feet which includes a finished basement with 9 foot ceilings. Home located in the beautiful community of The Estates of St Annes.
4. 401 Armstrong Corner Road ($269,900) - Very nice Ranch home in Appoquinimink School District situated on 2 acres, Home has many upgrades including New kitchen 2013 Cabinets, Counter tops,Ceramic Tile flooring appliances, New Hardwood flooring in Living Room, New Bathroom Vanity, flooring and tile work. Home has original hardwood flooring Refinished 2015 including Dinning room and all 3 Bedrooms. New tile flooring in the Entry Way 2013 This home has a Fenced in yard and nice size deck overlooking wooded lot. Detached 2 Car garage and Full basement and Shed. Quick settlement is possible.
5. 219 E. Union Drive ($359,900) - Well maintained Four Bedroom two and one half bath home sits on a private 1/2 acre lot with mature landscaping, a fenced rear yard and a 16 X 36 Anthony Sullivan Gunite pool. Welcoming front porch leads to hardwood entry foyer, the hardwood continues into the powder room, living room, dining room with large walk out bay window and kitchen. Eat in kitchen,updated with Granite counter tops, new dishwasher and refrigerator and a chef friendly island,and pantry Eat in area includes sliding glass doors to the rear deck overlooking secluded yard and pool. Kitchen is open to the roomy sunken family room with cozy gas fireplace. The Basement is finished with two large areas ready for your recreation. Upstairs is the master suite with double walk in closets, a spa like bath with a jetted soaking tub, double sinks and a separate shower. There is a step saving second floor laundry with deep laundry tub, a full hall bath and three generous sized bedrooms. Save on utility bills and enjoy the comfort of the updated double hung windows throughout the house. All this and a turned two car garage.
Sold HomesThe following houses were sold in the last month:
- 329 Liborio Drive - $150,000
- 724 Rothwell Drive - $211,000
- 128 Tuscany Drive - $429,178
- 228 Wickerberry Drive - $440,000
- 231 Milford Drive - $525,000