Middletown Homes Report: For Sale and Sold June 5, 2015
Jun 05, 2015 03:23PM ● Published by Kevin
117 Tuscany Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Middletown Homes Report - June 5, 2015 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
If you are wondering what houses in the area are selling for, we provide a wrap up for these towns, as well. If you’ve noticed a house for sale in your neighborhood and wondered what it went for, scroll to the bottom of the article for a list of this month's report.
1. 410 Champs Lane ($159,000) - Move in ready 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome in the Appoquinimink School District! Some features include finished basement, updated kitchen with under cabinet lighting, crown molding, gas fireplace in family room, fenced in yard, lower level patio, and living level deck, neutral paint, and newer carpet. All appliances included! Great location and great value! Schedule your tour today!
2. 602 Nesting Lane ($399,900) - A hop to school, a skip to local restaurants and shopping, and A JUMP to route 1. Do not miss out on this incredibly convenient and stunningly upgraded home! A grand 2-story foyer with butterfly staircase welcomes you which features gleaming maple flooring flanked by an elegant living room and dining room. The kitchen and family room are the definition of open and spacious. The second floor master suite offers a grand bedroom with tray ceiling, 2 walk-in closets and a welcoming sitting room. The master bath completes this luxurious oasis with a large corner whirlpool tubs, double sinks, and a private water-closet. 3 additional generously sized bedroom and full bath complete the second floor. Schedule your tour today!
3. 134 Liborio Drive ($134,900) - This floorplan does not often come available. In addition to the large master bedroom there is a second large bedroom instead of two little ones plus there is a master bath. And the master bath features a whirlpool tub! There are laminate floors on the first and second floors for easy cleaning. Lots of counter and cabinet space in the bright eat-in kitchen which features a pass through to the dining room. The large living room with accent wall is nice and bright with big windows and sliders to the deck. Downstairs is a big family room and storage/workshop space. Home inspection for informational purposes only. A nice home at a great price.
4. 117 Tuscany Drive ($414,900) - Quick Delivery Home! Located on a Premium corner lot. Prescott Model built by Lifestyle Homes--Parkside's Original Builder. Negotiable settlement. Tour this home today! You will love the open floorplan--perfect for today's lifestyle. Great for entertaining. Chef's kitchen with custom gourmet layout -- Upgraded Century Carriage House 42 inch Cabinets. Grotto, 5 burner gas cooktop, wall oven, large center island, Granite tops, subway tile backsplash, and farm sink. Hardwood throughout first floor. Many other special features including, rough-in plumbing for bath in basement, custom millwork, box newell stairs (craftsman style), oak treads and painted risers. Great room with gas firepace, 2-car rear entry garage, formal dining room and first floor study. Second floor offers master suite with spa like bath and 2 large walk-in closets, 3 additional bedrooms and tiled hall bath. Many extra recessed lights. Exterior includes custom landscaping package and sodded yard. Conveniently located 2nd floor laundry with tile floor. This home is located in Parkside,-Voted Delaware's community of the year for several years. There are several other floorplans and lots available. Parkside offers a Resident's Club which includes a junior olympic pool, tennis court fitness center and banquet. All for a yearly fee of $835. There is also a central park, pocket parks, sidewalks, and and a playground. Come visit this charming one-of-a kind community.
5. 24 W. Shakespeare Drive ($344,900) - Absolutely Gorgeous Handler built Blakeley Model! The home offers a permitted finished basement with a bar area including sink and dishwasher, powder room, game room, TV room, play room with egress window and storage room. The first floor offers a formal living room and dining room, kitchen with center island open to the family room with vaulted ceiling and fire place, study, laundry and a bright morning room with access to the composite deck through sliding glass door. The upstairs offers an owners suite with walk-in closet, private bath with Jacuzzi tub, glass shower and double vanity. There are also 3 other nicely sized bedrooms. Home has been beautifully maintained. Other great features include a stone and vinyl facade, 2 car garage, vinyl fenced year yard and professional landscaping. Walking distance to Silver Lake Park and the Town of Middletown pool. Great views of the Town of Middletown 4th of July fireworks display.
Sold HomesThe following houses were sold in the last month:
- 148 Gloucester Blvd. - $369,900
- 1952 Old Telegraph Road - $375,000
- 337 Autumn Court - $401,000
- 681 Spring Hollow Drive - $434,075
- 120 Cazier Drive - $510,000