Middletown Homes Report: For Sale and Sold April 10, 2015
101 Sheehan Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Middletown Homes Report - April 10, 2015 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
If you are wondering what houses in the area are selling for, we provide a wrap up for these towns, as well. If you’ve noticed a house for sale in your neighborhood and wondered what it went for, scroll to the bottom of the article for a list of this month's report.
1. 132 Leanne Drive ($400,000) - This four-bedroom colonial home is beautifully updates with all of the extras that your family needs. The front door opens into the large foyer, off of which is the spacious home office. The family room is open to the front hall, with access through to the formal dining room with crown molding, chair rail, and a ceiling fan. The large living room is highlighted by vaulted ceilings and sky lights, with a beautiful marble fireplace. The eat-in kitchen offers plenty of cabinet storage, and counter top work spaces with an island, additional counter space, and a built-in desk space. Sliding doors lead from the kitchen to a large two-tier back deck, with stepping stones to the fenced in, in-ground pool. The home also has a partially finished basement, which can serve as another entertainment area, with space for additional storage. Upstairs, the home offers three bedrooms with ceiling fans, and a large hall bathroom. The master bedroom has an attached full bathroom with a large bathtub and wall mount for a television. Schedule a showing of this home today!
2. 101 Sheehan Drive ($355,000) - Beautifully maintained, spacious colonial in The Legends offers golf views from all directions! Welcome your guests into the grand two story foyer with turned staircase and hardwood floors. Enjoy a lively conversation in the adjoining living room, or share a meal in the formal dining room with chair rail & crown molding. The open concept kitchen offers loads of counter space, a pantry, and an informal eating area/breakfast room with sliders to the back yard. Enjoy wonderful sunsets from the huge rear deck, or kick back and watch the game or a movie in large family room featuring wood burning fireplace with marble surround. From here, take the back stair case to the second floor landing. The huge master suite offers two walk in closets and a private sitting room, plus a bathroom with dual vanities, a jetted tub, and a separate shower. Three additional bedrooms, a hall bath, and a laundry room complete the second floor. The unfinished basement, plus the attached two car garage offers tons of storage space, and the first floor home office is an added bonus. This home was once a model for this established community -- don't miss it on your next tour!
3. 112 Pine Valley Drive ($299,900) - Enjoy the best of both worlds - country living yet just a few minutes from nearby shopping, entertainment and major access roads. Situated in Pine Valley Farms, a well-established community of homes on one+ acre lots, it is an easy commute North to Wilmington and South to Delaware beaches. Features include a tastefully updated kitchen with granite tile countertops and stainless steel appliances, a cozy family room with a wonderful wood burning fireplace, a formal dining room with French doors to the screened porch and a formal living room - perfect for entertaining. Upstairs there is a large master bedroom suite with an updated bath and two closets plus three additional bedrooms and another full bath which has been updated. Hardwood flooring is featured throughout, including under the carpeting upstairs. Other features include a two-car turned garage with pull-down stairs to the attic, a large deck, upgraded heating and a/c, upgraded roof shingles and fresh paint throughout. If you are looking for a great home in a great location, this is the house for you.
4. 206 Oak Drive ($249,900) - Very nice rancher in popular Airmont development. 1.02 acre lot all fenced. 2 car attached garage. Basement is carpeted and ready to be finished. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Built in 1987, the enclosed rear porch was added in 2005. This is a short sale approved by the first lender and still needs negotiations with the second lender. No short sale negotiation fee to be paid by buyer. Easy to show. Schedule your tour today. Short Sale.
5. 102 Green Giant Road ($350,000) - If you desire the peace of country living, but still desire to be close to all the amenities the city has to offer, this is the house for you! Located on 1.65 acres in the Appoquinimink School District and only 5 minutes from Middletown, this homes offers all you have been looking for. This Nanticoke Home features energy saving 6 inch walls with oversize garage and large workshop area. The basement is the full footprint of the house with access from workshop area in garage. The recently added a four season sunroom with windows all around push the first floor square footage over 2,000 and picturesque views. The wood floors and kitchen updates were also just completed. Corian countertops and appliances updated.
Sold HomesThe following houses were sold in the last month:
- 625 Lisa Lane - $160,000
- 909 Lansdowne Road - $204,500
- 393 Wilmore Drive - $210,000
- 327 Daylilly Way - $270,000
- 247 E. Crail Court - $592,005